Are you in the mood to switch your daily routine? Instead of reaching for your green drink, try our little sunshine in a cup!
You’re going to love this nutritious carrot juice recipe that’s rich in vitamins and minerals. The combination of orange and apple juice gives this drink the right balance of sweetness, while carrot and beet juice gives it the health we need. The best part is this carrot juice is very simple and easy to make! It’s:
& Naturally sweet
With only 4 simple ingredients, you can create a flavorful and healthy beverage that is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Here are some more wonderful health benefits:
Carrot // High in beta-carotene and vitamins A, C, and K. Also boosts the immune system, strengthens your skin, and improves eye health.
Apple // Aids in hydration, supports heart health, boosts the immune system, and helps regulate digestive health.
Orange // Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, decreases inflammation, and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
Golden Beet // Contains potassium and iron, helps lower blood pressure, has anti-cancer properties, and is liver-cleansing.
The Best 4 Ingredient Carrot Juice Recipe with Golden BeetCourse: Beverage, Breakfast, SnackCuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
2 large carrots
1/2 medium golden beet
- Wash all fruits and vegetables.
- Cut orange and apple into slices.
- Cut carrots and golden beet into about 1-inch size. Peel both for less of an earthy taste
- Feed apple and orange slices into a juicer.
- Feed chopped carrots and golden beet into a juicer.
- Serve immediately or best enjoyed chilled.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- You can always add additional orange slices for a sweeter taste